We are not only specialists when it comes to plastic technology for valves, pipes and fittings – within our contract manufacturing department, we are able to develop individual solutions for customers’ requirements. This is made possible not only by nearly five decades of inestimable experience but also by the market-oriented and professional assistance we can provide along your entire path to success. You will always find us to be a reliable, creative and confidential partner – our word is our bond. Thus, we can not show references here.
We develop and produce functional plastic parts and assemblies for customers from the chemical industry, water treatment and water filtration industry, food industry and machinery industry, etc.
In the area of development we provide:
- Feasibility studies
- Support with product developments
- Simulations (fill and strength tests)
- Construction of the plastic parts / the assembly
In the area of mould making we provide:
- In-house tool making
- Testing tools, small series and series tools
- Maintenance and repairs
- Professional storage
In the area of injection moulding we provide:
- First series support
- Series production
- Injection moulding technologies: co-injection,
- Injection moulding machines with a clamping
force from 20 t up to 900 t
In the area of mechanical machining we provide:
- Dry machining
- Rotation center with semi-automated machining
- Five-axis milling centre
In the area of finishing we provide:
- Component assembly and final assembly
- Automation solutions (semi and fully automatic) which are developed in-house
- Laser marking, printing
- Different technologies: bonding, welding
In the area of logistics and packaging we provide:
- Individual logistics solutions
- Special packaging
- Special print
Support in logistics
In the area of quality management we provide:
- Tests (pressure tests, strength tests)
- Special testings
In the area of manpower we insist on:
- longstanding, experienced and trained staff
- regular technical training
- material and manufacturer specific training
We are not only specialists when it comes to engineering plastics – within our own development department for electrical engineering at our headquarters in Schwertberg we develop our own actuators and controls for our automated range.
In the framework of our contract manufacturing department, we also find individual customer solutions for controls, rotary drives and rotary lift drives. From development to assembling and end testing of all electrical and electromechanical components and testing of sensible assemblies, we realize all in-house.
For Loxone/Peraqua we have developed a fully automatic pool control: On demand, the Loxone AquaStar Air can be smoothly integrated in your Loxone Smart Home.
Download Peraqua Flyer
For our long-time customer Peraqua we have developed solar controls, niveau and temperature controls.