Praher places its M1 on the market
Praher has developed a new ball valve: The modular industrial ball valve M1. It has been presented to the public for the first time at Aquatech Amsterdam in November 2013. The feedback has been overwhelming. Now it is available in all dimensions and versions.
Which advantages does the M1 offer to you?
- Integrated bracket for fix point mounting
- Integrated fixations for the modular adapter set: one-piece injected valve body
- Buttress thread for perfect fit of the union nut
- Modular adapter set for actuation or limit switch box
- Limit switch box for position feedback on this new manual ball valve M1
- Easy switch between different configurations due to special features and fitting devices
- Two options for the fix point mounting due to additional clamping pieces
- Safety handle with Praher Labelling System.
As of now, the M1 is available silicon-free in PVC-U in the dimensions DN10-DN50. It is rated PN16. The ball seating joint in PTFE. You have a big choice of different versions: sealing material in EPDM or FPM, manual valve, with adapter set, electrically actuated, pneumatically actuated or as manual valve with position feedback. A comprehensive range of accessories completes the M1 series: